#Hello
#I'm using hibernate a O/R model from sourceforge and it makes the #bridge
#between sql and a query languange from hibernate.
#Why this query dont work
#at mysql. this query is generated by hibernate but
#it works in all databases I know:

#You just need to run this in the command
#prompt of mysql.exe
#the tables

CREATE TABLE mae(
 ID int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
 STRINGSET varchar(32) NOT NULL default '',
 PRIMARY KEY (ID)
) TYPE=InnoDB;

CREATE TABLE stringset(
 ID varchar(32) NOT NULL ,
 ELEMENT varchar(100) NOT NULL default '',
 PRIMARY KEY (ID)
) TYPE=InnoDB;

insert into mae values(1,'key');
insert into stringset values('key','the string for search');

#the query:

SELECT m.ID AS x0_0_
FROM mae AS m
WHERE ('the string for search' in
(SELECT str0_.ELEMENT
 FROM stringset str0_
 WHERE m.STRINGSET=str0_.ID));

#it gives an error in the:
#(SELECT str0_.ELEMENT FROM stringset str0_ WHERE #m.STRINGSET=str0_.ID));
#I have done this in all versions of mysql and didn't work