Hello,

I have a problem that I could use some help with. We're running a
mysql/php intranet site for time sheets (home grown solution). However
from time to time a user will tell me hours from the previous week are
just "gone". I go to look and sure enough, no hours have been entered. I
have not been bitten by this bug (yet), but I have never encountered
this problem with any other databases that exist on this very same box.
I have mysql logging enabled and cannot even find existence of these
records being inserted into the database at all.

Where should I start looking for clues? I am at a loss. Any direction is
appreciated.

Running Mysql 3.23.49-log on a SuSE 7.3 box running on Dell PowerEdge
2550. Lots of RAM and hard drive space. It's a MyISAM table at the
moment. The machine has been running since late July w/o reboot (server
and mysql itself).

- Greg