Hi,

I'm having weird errors right now, running MySQL queries from PHP as
an Apache module. Sometimes (in a seemingly random way) some queries fail
and mysql_error() displays "Commands out of sync; You can't run this
command now". I would say it seems to happen when different queries are
launched at the same time by different threads, or nearly.

It is MySQL 4.0.4, compiled from source, together with PHP/4.2.3. They
are on two different machines.

What does this error message mean ? I've never had it before... (and I've
been using this setup for a bit of time).

Thanks

Antoine.