From: Muir, Michael (OTS-EDH) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, November 18, 2002 11:01 AM
To: 'Andy Eastham'; Mysql@Lists. Mysql. Com
Subject: RE: Mysql & Encryption

PuTTY is a nice freeware SSH client.

        -mike

Notice: This e-mail and any attachments are intended only for the individual
or company to which it is addressed and may contain information which is
privileged, confidential and prohibited from disclosure or unauthorized use
under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail,
you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, or copying of this
e-mail or the information contained in this e-mail is strictly prohibited by
the sender.  If you have received this transmission in error, please return
the material received to the sender and delete all copies from your system.
Thank you.