Damien Buttler wrote:

I hope someone can help. I have written a PHP script which adds a row to a MySQL table. The columns are all of type 'char'. The script works fine when only numerical values are passed, but when I try to pass values a-z A-Z the script fails. When I attempt to add the same values straight from the MySQL CLI it also works.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Damien.
From what you've told me, I can say that you must be doing something wrong.
Try doing something else instead.
Maybe you aren't putting quotes around your characters?
But most likely you are just doing something a little incorrectly.

--
Daniel Kasak
IT Developer