Dobrı den,
terça-feira, 19 de novembro de 2002, 23:10:11, napsal jste:

PB> Hi,
PB> I like to know if you can help me.  I installed mysql-3.23.53-win.zip
PB> which should have the Innodb feature as part of MySQL.  However, I am
PB> unable to create an Innodb database.  The problem may be that one of my
PB> variables which says "have_innodb" states that it is "Disabled".  Do you
PB> know how I can change this variable.

PB> To let you know, I did have an earlier version of mysql on this system.
PB> I have uninstalled it and installed the new version.

PB> Any assistance you could give me would be greatly appreciated.

PB> Kindly,
PB> Peter Boivin

 The binary to execute on Windows NT to use InnoDB feature is the
 mysqld-max-nt.exe , after this, go to www.innodb.com/ibman.html and
 enable InnoDB in my.cnf options...

 to enable InnoDB change this param...

innodb_data_file_path = ibdata1:300M
innodb_data_home_dir = c:\mysql\data\
innodb_log_group_home_dir = c:\mysql\data\
innodb_log_arch_dir = c:\mysql\data\
set-variable = innodb_mirrored_log_groups=1
set-variable = innodb_log_files_in_group=3
set-variable = innodb_log_file_size=15M
set-variable = innodb_log_buffer_size=8M
innodb_flush_log_at_trx_commit=2
innodb_log_archive=0
set-variable = innodb_buffer_pool_size=80M
set-variable = innodb_additional_mem_pool_size=2M
set-variable = innodb_file_io_threads=6
set-variable = innodb_lock_wait_timeout=50

After this , only re-start the service ( with mysqld-max-nt.exe ) and
try show variables like '%have%innodb%';

bye,

  ++  Dyego Souza do Carmo   ++           Dep. Desenvolvimento
                 E S C R I B A   I N F O R M A T I C A
The only stupid question is the unasked one (somewhere in Linux's HowTo)
Linux registred user : #230601
--
$ look into "my eyes"
look: cannot open my eyes