Hi,

I'd like to obtain the number of hours and minutes between two fields
datetime and I'm trying to proceed just like the documentation says.

SELECT ...,  B.dthr_occurrence as open,
             DATE_SUB(C.dthr_occurrence, INTERVAL B.dthr_occurrence
HOUR_MINUTE) AS during,
             DATE_SUB(D.dthr_occurrence, INTERVAL B.dthr_occurrence
HOUR_MINUTE) AS late

FROM CALL A, OCCURRENCE B, OCCURRENCE C, OCCURRENCE D

WHERE A.COD_CALL = B.COD_CALL         AND
              A.COD_CALL = C.COD_CALL         AND
              A.COD_CALL = D.COD_CALL         AND
              A.COD_LINK = '$lnk'                          AND
              B.DESC_OCCURRENCE = 'open'       AND
              C.DESC_OCCURRENCE = 'close'       AND
              D.DESC_OCCURRENCE = 'stop'        AND
             (B.DTHR_OCCURRENCE BETWEEN '$datef' AND '$datet')

But there is a problem. At the end this query returns a the correct result,
but all the
lines with the fields "during" and "late" in blank.

The function DATE_SUB is returning NULL and there isn't more examples.

Any idea about what to do?

[]s,

Felipe D. Ramalho
Estagiário - Datapuc - Suporte Tecnológico
+55 31 3249-7300