On 20 Nov 2002, at 16:01, Steve Buehler wrote:

> Thank You.  I am not sure which one is faster because I don't have any HUGE
> tables to test it on, but someone from the PHP mailing list gave me the
> following that works like a charm.
> create table table2 select * from table1

The problem with that method is that it doesn't preserve indexes (and
other things, like defaults).  But if you don't have any of those it
should be fine.

(By the way, I tried CCing you on the earlier message but got back a
bounce saying no MX record was found for vespro.com.  You might want
to check your DNS setup.)

[Filter fodder: SQL]

--
Keith C. Ivey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>