Dobrư den,
quinta-feira, 21 de novembro de 2002, 09:58:47, napsal jste:

IS> Hi all.

IS> The example mysql configuration files included in support-files directory of
IS> MySQL distribution are optimized for MyISAM table type.

IS> I want to tunnig the server optimized for InnoDB because I won't use MyISAM
IS> table type except for mysql database and *.frm files.

IS> I want to know which variables from my.cnf are only related for MyISAM table
IS> type (and not for InnoDB) and which are the minimal values for these
IS> variables.

IS> I'm using MySQL 3.23.53a-max in a dual Pentimum III 1000GHz Linux box with
IS> 1GB of memory.

IS> Thanks in advance.

IS> Iago Sineiro.

no exists a "magic" formula for the optimize the InnoDB on MySQL ,
only see the manual and change the lines :

innodb_data_home_dir = /usr/local/mysql4/var/
innodb_data_file_path = ibdata1:10M:autoextend
innodb_log_group_home_dir = /usr/local/mysql4/var/
innodb_log_arch_dir = /usr/local/mysql4/var/

# You can set .._buffer_pool_size up to 50 - 80 %
# of RAM but beware of setting memory usage too high
set-variable = innodb_buffer_pool_size=16M
set-variable = innodb_additional_mem_pool_size=5M
# Set .._log_file_size to 25 % of buffer pool size
set-variable = innodb_log_file_size=5M
set-variable = innodb_log_buffer_size=8M

innodb_flush_log_at_trx_commit=2
set-variable = innodb_lock_wait_timeout=50

bye,

  ++  Dyego Souza do Carmo   ++           Dep. Desenvolvimento
                 E S C R I B A   I N F O R M A T I C A
The only stupid question is the unasked one (somewhere in Linux's HowTo)
Linux registred user : #230601
--
$ look into "my eyes"
look: cannot open my eyes