Hello,

I set up replication on my servers since the version 3.23.43. Recently I
upgrade all my servers to version 4.0.3.
The replication work fine for insert and delete queries (also alter table)
but doesn't take care of update queries.
When I make an update on an existant row in a table on the master, the
modification was not replicate on the slave. After the update on the master,
the position of the binlog has increase both on the master and slave but
nothing updated on the slave.
If I look inside the binary log file on the slave, I see the query for the
update.

Could someone can help me?

Thank's everyone.

Matthieu RAHARD