Actually, Marc has broken most of his packages out to those that work with 10.2 and those that work with 10.1.

I went there a while back to see if he had v4, which he did, but it was a few beta versions behind. I didn't try it since I've been meaning to try building it myself, which I tried once. I had a few problems but didn't have time to go back a really troubleshoot it.