>> The licence in mysql page is "obscure" for version 4.0
>>
>> What is a diference of MySQL-Classic and MySQL-Pro ?

LG> The only difference between those two is InnoDB - MySQL-Classic does not
LG> include it, while MySQL-Pro does. Both products are available under a
LG> commercial (non-GPL) license only. If you want to use MySQL under the terms
LG> of the GPL, please use MySQL-Standard instead. This is exactly the same as
LG> MySQL-Pro (with InnoDB), but under the GPL.

>> When may i use MySQL-Classic ?
>> When may i use MySQL-Pro ?

LG> It depends on if you require InnoDB or not - that's the only difference.

>> My Application is a commercial multi-database , running in mysql and
>> interbase , in my case , witch these licenceses must i use ?
>>
>> I am confused :(

ohhh, iīm sorry , the licences i was confused about are:

MySQL-Standard and MySQL-Pro , not mysql-classic ;)

What are the deferences between  mysql-standard and mysql-pro ?

My Application is a commercial multi-database , running on
Mysql+InnoDB or
Interbase , in my case , witch these licences must i use ?

on the mysql page i could read that if my software only depends on
mysql to run , i have to order a licence , if not ( in multi-database
case ) , i havenīt to order a commercial licence.

How this licences works ?

according the page i had understood i don't need to buy a licence. am
i right ?

Tnks,

  ++  Dyego Souza do Carmo   ++           Dep. Desenvolvimento
                 E S C R I B A   I N F O R M A T I C A
The only stupid question is the unasked one (somewhere in Linux's HowTo)
Linux registred user : #230601
--
$ look into "my eyes"
look: cannot open my eyes