Hello,
I have been racking my brains out for the last two days trying to get this
thing working..

I am using MS SQL 2000 linking server sp to link to MYSQL

at the moment I am using the generic ole db procider but I want to use the
myoledb provider, but when I go to use it it errors saying cant create
instance if MySQLProv.

And the other thing is what version of mysql supports multple sql commands
in the one statement eg.. Select 'nathan' ; insert into tablename(field)
values(1)

any help would be super ;)

Kind Regards

Nathan Franklin
TSN Internet
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

'Listen because when you say 'I Know', you cease to 'Know' more.'