you're gonna get lots of neat high tech answers
to your problem, so here's a low tech answer just
because it's fun.

construct the database in mysql.

copy the access database to a working copy to be
safe.

in the working copy, link to the mysql tables.

open the access table a and copy the data.  open
the mysql table a and paste the data.

: )   the kid in me loves doing that.  copy and
paste is the most powerful concept in windows.
the only reason that i don't use it in corereader
is that it would permanently tie corereader into
ms. windows.

--
        John Ragan
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]