From: Michael T. Babcock <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Read up on 'fork'...
> ... (wait for pid1, pid2) ...

Geetika,

Michael's snippet is better (required) for the end result that you are after. When you
get to the point of actually wanting the numbers, you will need to wait for the
children to finish. Since it still looks to me as though you may be having dificulting
getting "concurrent" processes to run, my example will get you started. But like
Michael said, read up on fork:

  perldoc -f fork

It's only about a page long, and really isn't rocket science. Hollar if you still need
a hand.

---
Rodney Broom
President, R.Broom Consulting