Hello all,
I'm using mySQL for many databases, now I want to test innoDB so I have
created another DB (on the same machine) and I have populated it with the
same data of the first DB (via: insert into table_name select * from
db1.table_name);

I have this tables:
tableA:   80.000 recs
tableB, tableC, tableD and tableE: 150.000 records (each)
tableF: 275.000 recs
tableG: 1.800.000 recs

the problem is: in the myISAM tables disk usage of the DB is 376MB, with
innoDN the datafile grows to 724MB (and show table status tells there is
37MB free)

Anyone knows the reason of this disk usage of innoDB (it's 2 time bigger
than myISAM)

Tommaso