Hi ,

At present I am using phpMyAdmin for my mysql data management

Though it is an excellent front end interface , I feel the interface designed
for multitable select quiries by phpMyAdmin is not very good. It is faster to
write query by hand than generate the query by that interface

I have tables with large number of fields and quite a number of joins hence I
was looking for an interface which will accelerate query writing

I noticed after study that mjdbEdit has good interface concept for graphical
designing of such quiries but the product is buggy. Even though I am using it ,
it only helps me in tying of field names in queries

Can anyone suggest me some good web based interface to generate multi-table join
quiries?

Regards

Ajit Dixit