Dear Sirs,

I installed the Mysql 3.23.51 in my Windows NT 4.0 with service pack 6. The
directory that I used was c:\mysql. After that I saw that the C:\mysql was
to small. I uninstalled using the command mysqld-max-nt --remove and after
that I used the option add/remove program from control panel to uninstall
the mysql. I restarted the server and reinstalled the software mysql but now
in the d:\ directory. After that when I try to start the mysql like a
service it show a error message: Could not start the MySql service on
//bioserver1 and just return to work when I reinstall in the c:\mysql. How
can I solve this?

Thanks,

Marco Querini
---
O e-mail enviado está certificado de não conter vírus.