Good morning to all
My problem is about the replica.
I have 4 servers all running on NT4 sp6a; 1 master and 3 slave.
>From yesterday in the MASTER server I see a "system user"  where the state
is WAITING TO RECONNECT AFTER A FAILED READ  and in the mysql.err file I
see:

MySql: ready for connections
021128  7:53:38  InnoDB: Started
021128  7:53:38  Slave: connected to master 'test@PISSARRO:3306',
replication started in log 'FIRST' at position 4
021128  7:53:38  Error reading packet from server: Access denied for user:
'@PISSARRO' (Using password: NO) (server_errno=1045)
021128  7:53:38  Slave: Failed reading log event, reconnecting to retry, log
'FIRST' position 4

But in the master there is also a slave process ?

I add the test user with all privilege on my db  and appear :

021128  8:13:39  Slave: reconnected to master
'test@PISSARRO:3306',replication resumed in log 'FIRST' at position 33
021128  8:13:39  Slave: received 0 length packet from server, apparent
master shutdown:

but the master is on and the SHOW MASTER INFO give me the correct
information

Somebody can help me ?
Massimo Petrini
c/o Omt spa