Okay, here we go ...

I would like to do a FULLTEXT search against a query result.  There are
multiple columns that have a FULLTEXT index.  Hopefully I break this
down in a manner that can be understood.

The fields of interest:

Table events:
 event_id [int(11)]
 event [varchar(255)]
 description [text]
 FULLTEXT (event, description)

Table event_times:
 event_id [int(11)] > from events.event_id
 start_date [date]
 place [varchar(255)]
 FULLTEXT (place)

I would like to search the fields events.event, events.description, and
event_times.place.  So hypothetically it would look something like
MATCH(events.event, events.description, event_times.place)
AGAINST('keywords').

The results I need to use for the search is produced from the query:
SELECT events.category_id, events.event_id, events.event,
events.description, event_times.start_date, chc_event_times.place
FROM events INNER JOIN event_times ON events.event_id =
event_times.event_id
GROUP BY events.event_id

If this makes no sense to you or if you need more information, please
let me know.

Thanks for your time.

Jay Douglas
Systems Consultant