I created a new table called Table1 and did a test with that command. My
test table does have all three fields that I mentioned. The ID field is
an autoincrement. The other fieldnames match what's in my command.

I'm running the command from MySQL-Front and it doesn't return any
error message it just doesn't insert the new records. If I include the
outer parens then it tells me there's an error in my syntax.

- Thanks

>>> Joseph Bueno <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 12/1/2002 12:00:21 PM >>>
According to your first post, your fields are named ID, PartNum, Qty.
May be replacing 'Product' with 'PartNum' will help.
You should only remove outer parens:

Insert Into Table1 (Product, Qty)
Values ("56-56", 5), ("27-01", 1), ("15-02", 2);

If it does not work, you should also post the error message you
are getting from mysql.

Regards,
Joseph Bueno