Dear mySQL list members

I'm writing to inform you that ATAF version 6.0 is released today, and is ready to be
downloaded under Http://www.ataf.dk

ATAF's amazingly easy way to convert your MS-Access or ODBC database to an Internet
web application is now drastically improved compared to the old 5.1.1 version.

Some of the many new ATAF features are:

* Upload and showing of pictures without any server component
* Dropdown boxes with key and values
* Much better control over the output design
* You can now select what pages you want to create
* A debug pages to test you IIS server if it is setup correctly

     --and much more

To see the whole list of improvements go to Http://www.ataf.dk or you can try the
online demo http://www.ataf.dk/design/database/ where a normal MS-database is
converted to a full web database application in 3 easy steps with the ATAF Software.

Also the ATAF-CON tool to convert you MS-Access design and data to mySQL is ready in
an updated version.

I hope the new version 6.0 version can help you develop database applications faster,
and thank you for supporting ATAF

Best regards

Christian
This is not a Spam Email !!!  You got this Email because you before have contacted me
in relation with the domains www.ccr.dk / www.ataf.dk/ www.bookplacard.com
If you got this Email by mistake please send me an Email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and I will
remove from this list.

Also visit www.bookPLACARD.com your place to exchange books and other media for free