Dear All,

        I am getting a severe problem with truncate comand( InnoDB Tables
-
 Mysql 3.23.52-MAX on Linux 7.3) .

  The scenario is:

        I have a table with more than 100 Million records. I gave a
        truncate table command to delete all the data from this table. Once
I gave this
 comand it is truncating all the records. The count is showing that it
 have 0 rows but still the show table status is showing that  it is
 having all the 100 Million records in that table and the problem is
 after some time it is not allowing any sessions to open and all the
 existing session are hanging up.

 Please help me by telling what I have to do in this scenario. I
 restarted the server it self but still no session can able to open.

 Regards,
 Sekhar