On 12/3/02 4:32 AM, "Achille M. Luongo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Dear Sir,
>
> I have tried with FLOAT or DECIMAL data types, but MySQL always returns the
> same error. After your suggestion, I double checked the MySQL data types
> definition list and the INTEGER (alias INT) data type is supported.
>
> Thanks in advance for any other suggestion.
>
> Achille.
>
> "R. Hannes Niedner" wrote:
>>
>> Maybe it's just to late for me to think clearly but there are NO INTEGERS
>> between 0 and 1, try FLOAT or DECIMAL.
>>
>> Best/h

You are certainly correct, I tried all kinds of expressions and datatypes
and couldn't get it to work, but my point was rather that there are no
INTEGERs between 0 and 1. In any case the manual entry is very slim for the
CHECK clause in the CREATE TABLE statement, and somebody already asked for
and example. Where are the experts on this list?

/h