We updated mysql yesterday to 3.23max and have just discovered that "load
data local infile ....." no longer works unless you enable it somewhere
specifically.  I've tried starting mysql with the option -local-infile=1 in
several different files and on the command line.  I can make it work with a
funcion in C (mysql_options()) but I need to be able to do this manually as
well.  I'm sure someone else has run into this.  I looked it up on the
sql.com site and none of the info I found helped me to fix this problem.

Please help!

Thanks,
Sarah