Hi,

I m developing a web based application using Tomcat, Struts, JSP, mysql.

I m using mysql 3.23.39-max-nt and mysql-connector-java-2.0.14 to access
mysql through java 1.3.1.

But sometimes the select query on 1 particular table returns less no of rows
than the actual.

Most of the times it works perfectly but only sometimes it returns incorrect
no of rows.
Everything works fine if I restart the mysql service and try again.

Please guide me as I m unable to get the cause of this problem.
Please help me urgently....

Thanks & Regards,
Vinay Mhapankar