On Wed, Nov 20, 2002 at 08:14:45PM +0530, Insanely Great wrote:
> Can somebody suggest some good English magazines on MySQL ?

I write about MySQL a few times a year in Linux Magazine.  I also
tried to organize a "MySQL Journal" some time back but there were
various problems with doing that.  Perhaps we should renew that effort
next year...?

I've also seen MySQL topics appear in SysAdmin, Linux Journal, and a
few others.

Jeremy
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  |  http://jeremy.zawodny.com/

MySQL 3.23.51: up 14 days, processed 429,431,657 queries (345/sec. avg)