Hi

REposting as the 'spam' filter didn't like my mail.

Question, If I need to add a data file to the InnoDB setup can I just tack
another 'data file' to the innodb_date_file_path setting, restart server and
it will be used? Or, is there more involved like dumping data, re-creating
ALL the data_files and importing the data again?

Thanks.

Also I can't figure out if it's better to just create 2G data files or make
a 500M one with gro up to max of 2GIG. I am unsure of my OS limit so i'm
maxing them out at 2G 'just in case'.