Hi,

On Thu, 5 Dec 2002, Andrew Sitnikov wrote:

> after FLUSH QUERY CACHE
>
> key_buffer_size=402649088
> read_buffer_size=2093056
> sort_buffer_size=2097144
> max_used_connections=115
> max_connections=200
> threads_connected=6
> It is possible that mysqld could use up to
> key_buffer_size + (read_buffer_size + sort_buffer_size)*max_connections = 1211610 K
> bytes of memory
> Hope that's ok; if not, decrease some variables in the equation.
>
> thd=0x8a7e870
> Attempting backtrace. You can use the following information to find out
> where mysqld died. If you see no messages after this, something went
> terribly wrong...
> Cannot determine thread, fp=0xbfd1f2a8, backtrace may not be correct.
> Stack range sanity check OK, backtrace follows:
> 0x806eedb
> 0x8268018
> 0x80de403
> 0x80de1ab
> 0x80dcbd9
> 0x807dc27
> 0x807bdb3
> 0x807cad5
> 0x8077d4b
> 0x8077795
> 0x8077007
> 0x82657cc
> 0x829ad6a
> New value of fp=(nil) failed sanity check, terminating stack trace!

Unfortunately this info is not very helpful - we would need some more
background info and a repeatable test case to be able to resolve this :(

The command above is part or our test suites and passed fine during the
build phase. Can you reliably reproduce this? If yes, please describe in
more detail, how.

Thanks!

        LenZ
- --
For technical support contracts, visit https://order.mysql.com/?ref=mlgr
  /  |/  /_ __/ __/ __ \/ /      Mr. Lenz Grimmer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 / /|_/ / // /\ \/ /_/ / /__     MySQL AB, Production Engineer
/_/  /_/\_, /___/\___\_\___/     Hamburg, Germany
       <___/   www.mysql.com