Hello!

I want to copy one table's structure to another (non existing) table, but i
didn't find any command or example to do that. Exactly, the situation is the
following:
A dynamic database structure has tables. We want to copy any of tha tables
(while we don't know that table's structure) to another template table,
which isn't exist. So, that looks like on MsSQL:

"SELECT * INTO [temptablename] FROM [sourcetablename] WHERE id is null"

and the SQL server creates a [temptablename] table with no records (or we
hope that ;) )
But we can't do this on MySQL server, 'cause MySQL isn't know the
"SELECT...INTO" syntax, but in the INSERT...INTO syntax, we must count the
columns, which we wnat to create. (it's not good for me...)

Can somebody solve this problem? Or it's willn't work for the next version?
(uhh-uhh, thats the worst...)

Thanx,
Barnabas Olah
Cegedim Hungary