Hello,
I tried the modify two fields in a table and MyCC and MySqlFront return the following error:
Error: 7 - Error on rename of '.\aziendeseat\aziendege.MYI' to '.\aziendeseat\#sql2-610-1a.MYI' (Errcode: 13)
The Table is named aziendege and contains the fields:
ID NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
Nome VARCHAR(50) NOT NULL,
Indirizzo VARCHAR(50) NOT NULL,
Telefono VARCHAR(15) NOT NULL,
URL VARCHAR(50) NOT NULL,
EMAIL VARCHAR(50) NOT NULL,
PRIMARY KEY(ID)
I tried to change properties for URL and EMAIL removing NOT NULL and the result show the error above.
I have the Mysql 4.0.1 alpha version and I want to know if the new version MYsql 4.0.x not yet officially released are more stable. The problem can be depend from alpha-version?