Hi,

When trying to use 'LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE' with Apache2.0.43 (running a module) and MySQL 3.23.53, it returns the error the command is not supported. This is because the function is disable for security issue, but when I tried to start mysql with 'c:\mysql\bin\mysqld-nt --local-infile=1' it still does not work.

In my scriptI have the following line:

$resultImport = mysql_db_query($sql_db,"LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE '$myfilename' INTO TABLE $mytablename FIELDS TERMINATED BY ',' ENCLOSED BY '' ESCAPED BY '' LINES TERMINATED BY '\r\n'") or die (mysql_error());

When run I get this error:
The used command is not allowed with this MySQL version.

If I run mysql from mysql client command prompt, I get application error pop-up dialog with the following message:
mysqld-nt.exe-Application Error
The instruction at "0x0044dcd0 referenced memory at "0x0000000". The memory could not be "read".

In the command prompt I have the following message:
mysql> load data infile "import.txt" into table testdb.t1;
ERROR 2006: MySQL server has gone away
No connection. Trying to reconnect...
Connection id: 3
Current database: *** NONE ***

ERROR 2013: Lost connection to MySQL server during query

Does anyone have any idea on how to enable LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE with MySQL 3.23.53 and Apache 2.0.43? If I use Apache 1.3.27, I do not have this problem.

Thanks.