So I am trying to accomplish something like this:

select a.domain, a.transport, sum(c.recipient_count) sum(c.recipient_size)
from transport as a, acl as b, recipientstats as c where a.id=b.transportId
and b.adminId='1' and c.recipient_email like '%a.domain';

But I know I am missing something because of the error.

Thanks in advance,
Max

ataq2r$ev1$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:ataq2r$ev1$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...