On Thu, 12 Dec 2002, Lenz Grimmer wrote:

> Hi,

Hello

> MySQL 3.23.54, a new version of the world's most popular Open Source
> Database, has been released. It is now available in source and binary
> form for a number of platforms from our download pages at
> http://www.mysql.com/downloads/ and mirror sites.
>
> This is a bugfix release for the current stable tree.
>
> Apart from fixing several bugs, this release also resolves multiple
> security vulnerabilities that have been found and reported to us by Stefan
> Esser from e-matters GmbH, Germany. You can read the full text of Stefans
> advisory here:
>
> http://security.e-matters.de/advisories/042002.html

Can somebody issue a patch (or patches) for this vulnerabilities against a
older (3.23.49) mysql version ? Problem is that we have to way to use the
new versions as all MySQL versions starting from 3.23.50 "freeze" on high
load.

Thanks

Mihai RUSU

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented within this e-mail are solely
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of any company,
unless otherwise specifically stated.