Maybe it's just me, but I'm getting this sinking feeling I just asked another "google" question! :-/

How about I simplify my request to any recommendations for compiler(s) that would be suitable to compile Binaries for Mac OS X's Darwin 6.1 and/or... Windows XP...

Thank you!
Brian
--

Brian S. Radford