I have 2 tables in our MySQL database like this:

TABLE: customers
+------------------+-----------------------+------+-----+---------+-----
-----------+
| Field            | Type                  | Null | Key | Default |
Extra          |
+------------------+-----------------------+------+-----+---------+-----
-----------+
| custid           | mediumint(8) unsigned |      | PRI | NULL    |
auto_increment |
| name             | tinytext              | YES  |     | NULL    |

| email            | tinytext              | YES  |     | NULL    |

| company          | tinytext              | YES  |     | NULL    |

+------------------+-----------------------+------+-----+---------+-----
-----------+

TABLE: shipment
+---------------------+-----------------------+------+-----+---------+--
--------------+
| Field               | Type                  | Null | Key | Default |
Extra          |
+---------------------+-----------------------+------+-----+---------+--
--------------+
| shipmentid          | mediumint(10)         |      | PRI | NULL    |
auto_increment |
| origin              | mediumint(10)         | YES  |     | NULL    |

| destination         | mediumint(10)         | YES  |     | NULL    |

| quoteid             | mediumint(10)         | YES  |     | NULL    |

| customerid          | mediumint(10)         | YES  |     | NULL    |

| carrierid           | mediumint(10)         | YES  |     | NULL    |

+---------------------+-----------------------+------+-----+---------+--
--------------+

I need to construct a query to find out what customers in the database
have not
booked shipments with us. That means there would be no
records in the shipment table for a given customer id. I can
easily get a count of how many shipments are there for
customers that have booked (via count() and group), but this
one is eluding me..

Any help or suggestions on where to get more info would be
appreciated.

Thanks,

Darren Young
The Freight Depot