From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 18, 2002 10:52 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Parser seems to have problems with '-' (dash).

Hello

I have hade several problems with the character '-' (dash, minus, or
whatever you wan't to call it) the parser seems to regardles of quoting be
seen as an substraction operator. Does anybody recognice this, have I just
missed the part where the characters allowed in names and passwords is
specified.

antispam device: sql, query, queries, smallint

Merry Christmas/Happy Hannuka/Happy holidays & A Happy New Year

--
 &ers