Hi, all,

I recently posted this query and it doesn't seem to be getting any responses.
Is there something important that I left unsaid, making this one tough to
answer or is it, perhaps, not addressed to the right list?

I would like to redo my CREATE TABLE very much to allow me to do
more efficient queries.  Now it is pretty coumbersome but a guru told me
that with a change in CREATE TABLE I could do more efficient queries
of the sort I describe below.

So please let me know if there is someplace else that I should be writing.

Thanks,

Gloria McMillan