Is there any explination as to how this could happen.  I had two fields that
somehow showed up as tinyint when they must have started out as char or
varchar.  I changed them to char and tested it by adding data which worked.
I was able to then pull the characters back out of the database
successfully.  Subsequently I had someone complaining that it isn't holding
data again.  I went back in and it was set back to tinyint.  Does anyone
have any idea what could cause this.  I'm the only one with access to change
the database.  The only other access comes from php which I am the only one
who has access to add php pages. sql

Larry S. Brown
Dimension Networks, Inc.
(727) 723-8388