I have a website that uses MYSQL, PHP, IIS, WMS4.1 on a win2k box. The WMS4.1 is on a separate box and uses MyODBC to connect to MySQL. It only does look up. On the other box that has MYSQL, PHP, & IIS there is insert, delete, select, etc. How do I secure MYSQL with NTFS permissions so that it doesn't break anything? I tried using authenticated users, and other users but can't seem to get the right configuration. Since the D: drive had the MySQL & PHP folder I wanted to tighten it down. Right now it is set to everyone full control. Thank you.