Hello.

On Sun 2002-12-29 at 21:40:22 +0300, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> > tell me please where i need write my question about InnoDB in MySQL ?

This mailing list is fine for questions about InnoDB. But your
question is not a MySQL problem, but a misunderstanding about PHP and
Web pages in general.

[...]
> > But if i try use every Insert at defferent page (php)
> >
> > Like
> > Page.php - has <FORM ACTION=p1.php> ....
> >
> > p1.php - has
> > SET COMMIT;
> > INSERT ....1
> >
> > <FORM ACTION=p2 ?>
> >
> > {go to p2.php}
> >
> > INSERT ....1
> > ROLLBACK;
> >
> > - THIS IS NOT WORKED !
> > WHY ?

Because HTTP is a stateless protocol. After p1.php has been processed,
the connection to the MySQL server is closed (by PHP) and the
transaction rolled back automatically. p2.php gets *nothing* of the
state of p1.php, except for what you transfer as GET or POST
parameters (or Cookies).

It would make no difference if you stopped and restarted the Web
server in between your two page accesses. For more details, please
look up a PHP tutorial. I am sure they explain this behaviour.

HTH,

        Benjamin.

PS: And no, persistent connections cannot be (mis-)used to get over
   that restriction. They only solve a performance issue.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]