Hi,

When I do "replace table2 select (cols) table1 where
clause" to update some records in the table2,
sometimes I got the something like following
indicating Duplicates records being detected.

Query OK, 122259 rows affected (1 min 18.28 sec)
Records: 122259  Duplicates: 122254  Warnings: 0

Can I safely ignore such "warnings"? The thing bothers
me is that the records selected from the table1 are
NOT duplicate with the existing records in the table2,
but still showing the "Duplicates"? They are NOT
duplicate because the count(*) with the whereclause
returns 0 records before the above "replace ...
select"
mysql> select count(*) from table2 where clause;
| count(*) |

I am using mysql3.23.49 Linux redhat7.3

Thanks!

Qunfeng Dong