Placed At :  MAATDLN

Govind Raghuram@SATYAM
01/02/2003 12:23 PM

Hi,

I am trying to do an update query -

update bb_activeamtbalance set ui_orgbalance =
"+orgbalance+",ui_remainingbalance
="+rembalance+",ui_usedcurrently="+usedbal+",ui_upddatetime=now(),ui_timeusedcurrently

="+timeused+",ui_currentprodcode='"+product+"',ui_expirydate='"+exptime+"' where
ui_userid='"+userid+"'

I find this query in the slow query list. This query succeeds once in 3 times
and when it hangs...I find that if I do a flush tables then the query succeeds
again for some number of times and then the problem reoccurs.
I am trying to figure what could be the cause...can someone help me with this.
I am invoking this query through a java program using org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver.

Raghu