Warren,
Thank you for your prompt reply.

Actually, I have various ??.sql files that I can execute thru phpMyAdmin and they all work, but on occasion, there is a need to run all the files at once. So, I was wondering if I could create a file the would call these other files and execute them in sequence, i.e.

Aggregate_file.sql
call first.sql
call second.sql
call third.sql
etc.....

If you have an example of something like this, it would be nice to see.
Thanks.