Hey everyone I just joined this group today with an error that has been
plaguing me for the past 2 weeks and I can't figure out what's wrong!!
What's happening is I'll start up my perl program and sometimes, for no
apparent reason, I will get the Lost Connection to MySQL Server while
executing query, followed by a fetch() without execute() error.  Again,
the error isn't constant and if I restart my programs a few times,
sometimes it will work just fine.  I tried $DBH->trace(2) but that
didn't seem to help me.  I noticed this however:
<- prepare('SELECT sendmsg FROM regnicks WHERE nick=?')=
DBI::st=HASH(0x840379c) at Nickserv.pm line 141
    !! ERROR: 2013 'Lost connection to MySQL server during query'

I'm not sure what error 2013 is or if this could help me solve my error.
I was also looking to see if there was some type of error log that I
could reference to check for more information?

Thanks for any and all help!!  If you need any more information, I would
be more than happy to answer any questions!

Alan