Hello

I am using Mysql and Innodb tables since one year
with great success. Everything works fine.

Now I try to set up a master/slave replication architecture.

master                      slave
 pc Linux rh 6.2             pc Linux rh 6.2
 version 3.23.47             version 3.23.54

I have read the documentation carrefully.

I got no erro on the master nor the slave
but nothing run, I mean I got no data on the slave.

The only indication is that doing :  'load table xxx from master'
doesn't work

 I got the following :
   ERROR 1189: Net error reading from master

 and the .err file says :
   030106 16:21:10  create_table_from_dump::failed in handler::net_read_dump()
   030106 16:21:10  fetch_nx_table: failed on create table

I can check that with this instruction, the table is created,
but it remains empty  (no data)

I have checked that the bin-log file is updated on the master,
that the slave thread is running. Show slave status is ok.

Any idea ?

Best regards.

--
Bernard CHAMBON