From: Paul DuBois
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 08:31:52 -0600

At 12:16 +0100 12/3/02, Claus Reestrup wrote:
> Database error: cannot use database pollo
> MySQL Error: 2014 (Commands out of sync; You can't run this command now)
> Session halted.
>

> Why?

What's the context?

Are you, for example, seeing this error from within a PHP script?

I don't know the situation of M. Reestrup, but here, I have this problem in a PHP script. Everything was working fine for the last few months, but today we have this problem...

How does the php script influence this problem? This is weird, because the command-line client (on the db server) works fine.

Thanks!

Mathieu