I just imported a .csv file and one of the columns of data was websites
addresses.  Those addresses aren't being recognized as links when I output
an html table from my queries.  I'm scratching me head on how to make the
conversion.  I figured there would by a hypertext datatype of some sort, but
I can't find any information regarding this issue. If someone could point me
in the right direction, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

rick