On Wed, Jan 08, 2003 at 03:27:51PM +0200, Svens Klave wrote:

> Can anybody help me
> with select query
>
> how to do this:
>
> I have table "foo1" with two fields "image" "check"
>
> | image | check |
> | 6782  | 0         |
> | 2732  | 1         |
> | 6734  | 1         |
>
> so I want to make query
> select * from foo1 where [so is it possible to make some if check=1 then
> image is image but if check=0 then into image goes other content for
> example "noimage"]
>

> I mean I need to check if there is  0 or 1 and so if check is 1 then show
> original number from image field but if there is 0 then it changes original
> content to "noimage"
>
> so then is possible to optimise my database
>
> otherwise I need to do this with web development scripts to check if I have
> image name like in image field  so its sucks
>
> so maybe somebody can help me with that ok

  Good Day Svens,

  You can permanently change the database using the following query:

    UPDATE foo1 SET image='noimage' WHERE check=0;

  Cheers!

--
 Zak Greant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> | MySQL Advocate |  http://zak.fooassociates.com

Using and Managing MySQL
  MySQL Training: Washington DC, March 17-21, 2003
  Visit http://mysql.com/training for more information

Public Service Announcement:  Sincere Choice (http://sincerechoice.org)