Hello,
  Can someone give me a some overview information regarding using SSL with
MySQL version 4? I want to setup a 128bit SSL connection between our website
hosted at an ISP and our MySQL (on FreeBSD) server which is hosted in our
office. Basically I want the same level of security that we currently have
between a web browser and our website. Does this require us to purchase
another certificate from a CA similar to the one we already have installed
at our ISP or can MySQL use the same one? Is a certificate even needed to do
this? Do we need to install a certificate on the MySQL server? Any guidance
is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
David Rock